P.O. Box 949
Sharon, PA 16146
Gary D. Lackey
Gary joined his brother, Bob, in the practice of law in 1984 at what was then Evans, Garvey & Lackey. He became a partner in the law firm in 1993. Gary’s emphasis has been on all aspects of real estate law, elder law, estate planning and administration.
With a Master’s Degree in horticulture from Penn State University, Gary is instrumental in keeping the law firm’s offices green with plant life. Gary and his wife, Mary Jo, have three grown sons.
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Estate Administration
- Dickinson School of Law – J.D. (1983)
- Penn State University – M.S. (1980); B.S. (1978, High Distinction)
- Mercer County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Buhl Farm Park Arboretum Committee
- Saint John XXIII Home
- Member of Board of Directors January 2016-Present